THE HONOR CODE
01. We Love Out Loud – Jesus’ love was clearly seen through His words and actions. Romans 5:8 says that God demonstrated His love for us through the death of His Son. Our love will be clearly seen, heard, and experienced by everyone around us.
02. We Are a Church of Honor – We freely give honor to those above us, beside us and under us because of the calling and potential God has placed inside of them and the commandment He has given to us. (Honor all people. Love the brotherhood. Fear God. Honor the king. I Peter 2:17)
03. We Lead the Way in Generosity – Our staff and church will go above and beyond to give sacrificially to the work of God in the church, our city and the world. We will sow and reap bountifully (II Cor. 9:6).
04. We Act in Great Faith – In order to dominate our world with the gospel of Jesus Christ, we can’t think small. We will actively seek God’s will, set impossible goals, take bold steps of faith, and experience God’s power as He uses us to reach those far from Him.
05. We Are Undivided - We are united under one vision. Inspire Church is built on the vision God gave Pastor Wade. We will aggressively defend our unity and that vision. We will not encourage, allow, or ignore any divisive or destructive conversations concerning the vision or leadership of Inspire Church. At the same time, we will not let divisive or destructive actions go unaddressed.
06. We Are Outward Focused – We Are Forward Moving – We will not cater to personal preference in our mission to reach this city and the world. We are more concerned with the people we are trying to reach than the people we are trying to keep. We will continually increase our capacity by structuring for where we want to go, not where we are.
07. We Will Live What We Say – We agree to live a life above reproach according to the principles of I Corinthians 10:23, Romans 14, and Philippians 3:12-21. We also agree to conduct our lives in a way that honors Christ and represents Inspire Church well.
08. We Believe People Count – Every number represents a person that God loves and Jesus died for. We unapologetically set goals and measure progress through all available quantitative means because tracking numbers measures effectiveness and fruitfulness.
09. We Are Known for What We are For, Not Against – We will speak vision and life over our people. We will lift up the salvation of Jesus Christ rather than using our platform to condemn.
10. We Are Always Learning - We eat the fish but leave the bones. We seek to learn from everyone and incorporate a variety of influences into our methodology.
11. We Keep It Simple – Simplicity enables excellence and we value excellence over variety. We place a disproportionate value on creating a worship experience that boldly celebrates Jesus and attracts people far from God so that they can find life in Him.
12. We Will Savor the Moments – What we are experiencing is not normal. This is the highest calling, and we will remain grateful for God’s hand of favor. We will not take this for granted.